At Nitemare Performance we always strive to give the customer excellent value. For
many of our products such as the 'restified chassis' we have to obtain obsolete parts from junk yards and other sources. Frequently the price
of these parts is dictated by their rarity and varies considerably from time to time and source to source, consequently it is difficult to quote
precise prices on many items. It is therefore recommended that you call or e-mail for a quote on such products. If you have a core part this will
of course reduce the price but it is still difficult to give an absolute quote as core part quality is very variable and this will determine in
many cases the extent of machining and restoration required.
We are one of the first companies to stock and sell complete fully restored/modified GM A-Body
68-72 rolling chassis, these make an awesome upgrade. Moreover, they are essential for the proper restoration of GM 68-72 mid-sized classics with
cracked, bent or rotted frames, problems that are frequently missed at the time of purchase and must be repaired for safe vehicle operation. More
photos of this product can be found in our
Shop Floor galleries!
'Complete rolling "restified" chassis' features include:
- Sand blasted to bare metal, re-welded around spring buckets, and fully painted to completely protect the frame.
- It includes front and rear sway bars, front upper and lower control arms, disc brake spindles and backing plates, frame engine mounts, rear end housing and cover, rear drums and backing plates, all sand blasted and painted.
- New poly bushings installed in front upper and lower control arms and front sway bar.
- Custom front and rear springs.
- 4 new ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, center link and idler arm.
- Rebuilt close ratio power steering box.
- New rotors, calipers, pads and bearings.
- New rear shoes, wheel cylinders and spring kit.
- Four boxed rear control arms with poly bushings.
- All new grade 8 hardware on all control arms front and rear.
- Fully rebuilt 10 bolt rear, Eaton Posi, Richmond Gears with all new bearings, stock
axles with new bearings and seals.
Complete rolling chassis start at $10,000
- 11” rear drum brake upgrade, add $650
Chassis does not include any brake lines except the caliper hoses which are attached to the hose/frame bracket.
The chassis also does not include a transmission cross member.
Call (203) 239-6868 with your requirements and for pricing.